In re Civil Beat Law Center for the Public Interest
The Law Center moved to unseal the Defendant’s sentencing filings in United States v. Rudolph Puana, 19-CR-15 JMS-WRP. The documents should state the Defendant’s position regarding factual and legal issues related to his sentencing for conspiracy to distribute oxycodone and fentanyl and for a firearms offense. The motion was assigned to the Honorable J. Michael Seabright. After the Defendant did not object to unsealing, Judge Seabright ordered disclosure with redactions. No. 22-MC-457.
- Motion to Unseal Defendant’s Sentencing Filings [Dkt. 370, 371, 373] (9/9/22)
- Defendant’s Sentencing Memorandum and Motion for Downward Variance (originally filed 9/6/22)
- Attachment A: Sentencing Statement (separately ordered unsealed 9/14/22)
- Defendant’s Supplement (originally filed 9/7/22)
- Defendant’s Second Supplement (originally filed 9/9/22)