R.H. v. Matayoshi
Plaintiffs moved to unseal records marked confidential by the State Department of Education in this lawsuit alleging sexual abuse involving a student. The Law Center filed an amicus curiae—friend of the court—brief supporting Plaintiffs’ motion to unseal the records. On June 6, Judge Jeanette Castagnetti entered a written order that the statements be publicly filed. Civil No. 12-1-3327-12 JHC.
- Motion for Leave to File Amicus Curiae Memorandum (5/6/16)
- Plaintiffs’ Motion to File Publicly Exhibit 38 (3/17/16)
- Defendants’ Opposition (5/17/16)
- Amicus Curiae Memorandum (5/20/16)
- Order Granting Motion to File Publicly Exhibit 38 (6/6/16)
- Plaintiffs’ Resubmission of Exhibit 38 Publicly (6/7/16)